A black man on the phone, smiling and holding a small baby

Help with Disability Benefits

Benefits Advice

If you look after a child with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) or you are a young person with special educational needs or disability you may be able to claim benefits such as:

  • Disability Living Allowance
  • Personal Independence Payment
  • Carers Allowance
  • The Family Fund

The GOV.UK website has more information about what else you might be entitled to (such as child benefit).

Families InFocus can help you with applications to the above funds. One of the ways we help is through regular, online sessions where we talk you through how to complete the Disability Living Allowance application form. For more details of our online clinics, please contact our helpline.

Advice & Resources

Education Advice

Information on SEND education, including One Planning, Education and Health Care Plans and Appeals to the SEND tribunal.

All resources

Not sure what you need help with? Click here to find a list of all our SEND resources

Our Services

Click here to find out about the range of services Families InFocus can offer.

Do you need additional support?

Skip to content