Helpline – Families In Focus (Essex)
This service is available to anybody in Essex whether a parent, family member, carer, professional or other person interested in issues affecting children with disabilities and special needs.
Mondays 10.00am to 4.00pm and 5.00pm to 7.30pm
Tuesday to Friday 10.00am to 4.00pm
24 hour answerphone.
Your call will help you to:
- Obtain the information you require.
- Refer you to expertise in that particular field.
- Put you in touch with a support group or service appropriate to your needs.
Some examples of the help you can obtain are:
- Details of national and local support groups.
- Information about the disability or condition.
- Educational issues including access to Independent Parental Support.
- Sources of financial support including disability related benefits.
- Our newsletter and bulletins about forthcoming events.